Thursday, August 28, 2008

Amish Paradise

We had quite a few cousins visit us this summer. Princess gave quite a few cart rides. She's a wonderful pony.




At the end of the last ride one evening, all of the kids hopped on the cart for a picture. One of the cousins said "I feel like I'm on an Amish schoolbus."



See that kid in the yellow shirt? He's a funny kid. He sent me some slideshow type things he put together with pictures from his visit that are meant to be played with 'Amish Paradise' in the background. I wish I could figure out how to post that here.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That song is hilarious. I just finished watching it and I'm still giggling to myself. Meredith liked it too. If you want you can e-mail the slideshow to me and I might be able to figure out how to post it? attachedmama (at) shaw (dot) ca

Katey said...

That looks like fun!