Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can't do nothin' right.

Hannah: "Mother, pretend you can't see or hear me, ok?"

Mother: "OK"

H: "Mooother! I said pretend you can't hear me."

M: Pretends she can't hear her.

H: "Mooother! Pretend you can't hear me."

M: Pretends she can't hear her.

H: "MoOOther! I said pretend you can't hear me."

M: Pretends she can't hear her.

H: near tears, "Mother! Why aren't you listening to me?

M: "I'm pretending I can't hear you."

H: "Mother, don't answer! I said to pretend you can't hear me!"

Now I ask you, how was I supposed to win that one?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Priceless, lol.

Serene Designs said...

LOL, geez mom! What seems to be the problem! J/K Hannah is a crack-up!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog. I have to say, having a 4 year old that I am spending much more one on one time with is also interesting. Your stories are hilarious and make me want to cry in the same breath. Paisley is missing Brylin so much, she wants to do everything with me and the endless stories that go nowhere...Good thing she is so adorable, not to mention how many other "best friends" comb your hair and lotion your legs everyday!? I love that you are writing down so many of her imaginative talk! Oh, and I thought of you as Paisley called me "your highness" all day the ther day! Loved it!