Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where the hell is Matt?

Years ago, longer than I care to think about, my older sister told me about this new thing that was all the rage - the internet. I remember so clearly what I said to her - "It's too hard to use. It'll be gone in a year. It's just not useful."

It's more useful in my life than I ever could have imagined. After all, without it, how could I ever have found this website?



This makes my life, no matter how many times I watch it. I think my favorite is when he's dancing with the Bollywood dance troupe in India.

The outtakes are good too.



He's a funny guy. Go to his website and read the "About Matt" and "FAQ". And check out his earlier dancing videos.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love these videos! I've seen them before, but thanks for reminding me of him again. I wish I'd thought of it first so I could get a free trip around the world. :)

green said...

i'd seen some of his stuff before... thought he was kind of a dork. But then his videos do seem to show that us humans exist in pretty much the same fashion everywhere in the world (as dorks?)

Thanks for sharing the videos :)

Sarah said...

Ah, green, I thought the same thing when I saw the dance moves. But the videos are wonderful, the way he ties together all of the different places.

You should read his 'About Matt' page - he's not a dork at all, even if he can't dance. lol

green said...

I read Matt's Bio... I resemble it. I guess that makes me a dork ;)

Some good quotes:

"Matt doesn't mind working, but he doesn't much care for having to show up at the same place every day."

"Matt thinks Americans need to travel abroad more."

"Matt was a very poor student and never went to college. When he got older, he was pleased to discover that no one actually cares. ... There's other ways to fill your head."

Thanks for kicking my butt over to Matt's "About Matt".