Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ainsley, my Ainsley.

Where has the time gone? My Ainsley is two years old today.

It doesn't seem like it's been two years since I woke my husband up and said "I've called the midwife, could you come take a picture of my pregnant belly while I can still smile?" I thought that the fact that I could still smile meant that I had hours left to go. Thirty minutes later, he was doing this...


Then I was doing this...


Hannah's birth woke the mother in me. Ainsley's birth showed me how strong I was.

I don't think I ever laughed harder in my life than I have since I've had this child. Enjoy this glut of mother-love. I could have pared the pictures down - but really, I tried. And I couldn't.







































































5 comments:

Katey said...

Happy Birthday, Ainsley!

Cindy said...

Yea for Ainsley! Her hair seems to get redder in each photo. The last picture in her awesome outfit was my favorite!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Spoken as the mama of a 16-yr-old and a (gasp) 20-yr-old, I can personally attest to the fact that times does go by way too quickly when you have these perfect little beings in your life.

Those are some *great* shots you got. Love the Breyer's ice cream one and the corn one, and the one much farther down wher A. is glowering at somebody or something. What a smart, expressive, beautiful, funny little girl.
Happy Birthday to you, Ainsley.

green said...

what a cutie!

Tuan's Princess said...

Happy birthday Ainsley!

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them.