Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Creative about cleaning.

I walked into the bathroom this afternoon and Hannah was standing on the sink washing the mirrors. She pointed to the dirty smears on it and said "What do you think did this?"

"I don't know", I said. "Maybe it was from you girls playing?" (It is, in fact, from the last time she cleaned my mirrors. She used toothpaste.)

"No", she said, "it's not that." long pause.... "WAIT! I KNOW! Someone snuck into our house and rubbed a hot dog on it."

....

....

"You think so?" I asked doubtfully. (and, yes, I paused that long - I was trying not to laugh)

"Yes, but, well, they had to cut the hot dog first of course, to make it easier. It's really hot doggy. I'll have to use toothpaste to clean this off."

Of course.

4 comments:

Garrison Family said...

oh my stars ....... what a hoot she is lol

Lindsay said...

Oh wow, I almost woke up Meredith laughing at this!

Annie said...

Um..... since when is toothpaste what you use to clean your bathroom even if it was hot dog. Ha! What a funny exchange!

Kyrie said...

That is too funny. Where did she come up with the idea of a hot dog?