Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas morning.

Gray's big present. Whee!


While Gray loved his present, this was my view of him for most of the morning. Right up against my leg, smiling at me. Not a bad view.


Sometimes he chewed on a teething toy that a very good friend sent him for Christmas - it's felted and the sweetest teething toy.


Once again, Whee!!!


Hannah immediately dressing her doll after opening the clothes her aunt sent her.


Santa brought her a stroller that is just like her sister's stroller. Santa's a very smart man. Peace on Earth and all that.


Playing with the pony she gave her sister and the unicorn her sister gave her.


First order of business after exploring new kitchen? Write shopping list.


The beanbags were a huge hit. This picture was taken about six seconds after her father brought them in the room. A run and jump. Very satisfying when it's a homemade gift with much swearing involved in stuffing them.


Ains is our very physical child - always moving. It makes the winter a more challenging season. We're hoping these will help her expend her energy while trapped in the house.


Good start so far.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can relate to much of this!
The kitchen is adorable. I thought it was new when I saw it yesterday for Snapshots. :)
Being inbound is an issue here, too - thank goodness Trev found The Hill two houses away - it's helped tremendously. Though I think the snow is melted off of it right now.
But that means it may be warm enough for a walk! :)
Maddie promptly strips her dolls instead of dresses them. :)
Always. 'Cept the barbies still have clothes. Maybe because they resemble adults? (Well, :), you know.... sort of. lol)

green said...

"Peace on Earth and all that"? Now I know why God commanded Noah to take two of everything on his cruise.

Tuan's Princess said...

omg Dale! You and Sarah are on a role! I nearly spit my water out of my nose! LOL

Katey said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like it was a great day at your house.

kbandkids said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I would love to know how to make those bean bags if you could pass along the directions!
Love you guys

Cindy said...

Looks like a fun day! Grayson is so cute! Ashley can hardly stand it! I just love the picture of the snow outside your window. I don't really miss shoveling or even living in the snow, but it sure is pretty to look at!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I haven't been a big blog lurker lately and when I do, no comments, so I am slow. I love your Sunday snapshots by the way. And, this post was so cute and hilarious. Sibling contention is lovely isn't it!? The bean bags are awesome, have you posted how you made them and I am not that far yet?