Monday, January 19, 2009

The Sickies are here.

Three children vomiting, one of them with impressive projectile distance and force stats. All night long, lots of blankets in a pile on the floor this morning to be washed.

Today was recovery and rice for little bodies. Daddy was sick at work and is now passed out in bed while I'm trying to convince three kids that they are *not* in the throes of a second wind and that they really do want to go to bed so that a Mother who is now feeling sick can vomit in peace. I'm having no luck - with either.

Tomorrow is a new day.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oof. I'm sorry you're sick. That sounds like a particularly nasty one.
I'm sending a nanny, house cleaner, and a launderer.
Do they still make launderers?

Sarah said...

lol - I do not know, but I could use one right now.

KMDuff said...

Icky! I hope you are all healed up quickly and that tiny elves do all the laundry and cleaning while you sleep.

Simpson Home said...

OOOOH so sorry, so sad. Cuddles of sickies makes every one glad. Get better! Kathy

green said...

sending good karma vibes your way... hope y'all get better soon!

Katey said...

I hope you're all feeling better soon!