Sunday, May 31, 2009

Snapshot Sunday

Today's Snapshot Sunday will be a bit boring for most, but is tearful for me. The house is shiny and sparkly and ready to go on the market. Three years of my life have been lived in this house. Two of the most important people in my life have begun their lives in this house.

I'm leaving the house where I gave birth to two of my children and came into my own in so many parts of my life. I'm very sad to be leaving it.

I've also spent the last two days scrubbing it. I'm very glad to be leaving it.








And I'm very sad to be leaving this tub. I tried to talk my husband into bringing it with us but I didn't get too far with that...


How it began.

Other Snapshots from around the blogosphere:

Ramblings
Heart Rockin Mama
Steph
SunnyMama
Amber
West Coast Girl
Leslie
Hope

Comment if you have a Snapshot Sunday and I'll add you!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

That was a great house with a lot of personality! I bet you'll never forget the stove! :O) I'm excited to see pics of the new house!

~Leslie said...

I understand the bitter-sweet emotions of moving! That tub looks like a very relaxing space.

Also, I'm participating in snapshot sunday.

http://home-grownkids.blogspot.com/2009/05/snapshot-sunday_31.html

Cindy said...

Wow. Bittersweet for sure! Looks great though. Hope it sells fast!

Hope said...

Moving is such a mixed blessing~ moving on to new adventures and the promise of the future but leaving behind special things. Good luck!

I've posted my own snapshot Sunday (a day late but he pictures were taken on Sunday, lol) at www.hopefulinsights.blogspot.com

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Good luck Sarah! Moving is exciting and painful all at once.
Take care!

Darcel said...

What a lovely house. Great snapshots! I hope your new home brings you many more memories and happiness.

Tuan's Princess said...

I hear u on the scrubbing. It looks great! Oh - it's wed, but my SS went up :oP

Rinnyboo said...

I know it's really late but I just put up my snapshot sunday!

Good luck with the move...sorry you can't take the tub.