Monday, June 22, 2009

Flower presses are ready for our next hike.

Or the next time the girls step out the front door, whichever comes first. (You get no more than one guess on that one.)

Here's Hannah's -


Here's Ainsley's -


Here are the ones we made as gifts for friends.


It's unlikely that the flowers will press as evenly with all of those decorations on the top, but they will certainly be used more than they would otherwise, so I'll take it. If we do these again, I'll have some stamps and ink ready so that we can decorate with those instead, but this weekend we went with what we had on hand and I do think they turned out sweet.

This is the tutorial I used.

5 comments:

Darcel said...

Very cool. I think they all turned out very well.
I'll hop on over to OLM when we're ready to do this.

Mama Teaching 2 said...

You rock! I am so stealing the idea. :) Hee hee...Remy will love it!

Stephanie said...

Ack!
I've been meaning to redo this and say to sew it instead of glue it!!
So sew it.
:)

Sarah said...

Thanks, Steph!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

These are so cute! What a fun idea!