Sunday, June 28, 2009

Snapshot Sunday

Some Snapshot Sundays are difficult because you look around and there's just nothing that jumps out at you, nothing that says "This is our life!" I don't mind taking laundry and toilet and mess pictures, but they do tend to be a constant in my life, and five pictures of messy would get boring week after week.

This week, however, was easy. I grabbed the camera and everywhere I turned were little tableaus that whispered about what Mother or Hannah or Ainsley or Grayson were interested in during the last few days. Easy peasy.











How it began.

Other snapshots -
Sherry
Rinnyboo (welcome back!)
Bona Fide Mom (Welcome!)
West Coast Girl
Leslie
Ramblings
Cindy

If you post a Snapshot Sunday, let me know and I'll add you in!

9 comments:

Sherry said...

I've deleted some programs I added that may have been causing the problem (at least I hope so, 'cause I don't know what else it could possibly be--you're not the only person having problems with it). Please try again when you get a chance & email me if you still can't.

livingandlearningnow@gmail.com

Organic Girl said...

Mine's up this week :)

~Leslie said...

I'm up this week!
Thanks!
home-grownkids.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Sherry, I can comment now, thanks! It sucks when promising programs don't work like you're hoping they will.

Organic Girl and Leslie, I've added you!

Bona Fide Mama said...

Thank you! I'm glad you found me!

Tuan's Princess said...

I'm up now!

Cindy said...

I'm up! Finally after a month! Yea!

Stephanie said...

I could only come up with two shots, so I didn't enter. :/

Mom, M.Ed. (Jessica) said...

Hi--I added some snapshots for Snapshot Sunday (which I discovered via Sherry!) Add me if you'd like!