Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I live at a spa.

Some women complain about never being able to get away and pamper themselves at a spa. Not me. I live at a spa.

Sauna? Walking into a bathroom where little girls turned the hot water on high, walked out, shut the door, and forgot about it. (this also counts as mopping the floor)

Massage? Lying on the floor relaxing and little girls decide to use your back as a dance floor. (this also counts as going to the chiropractor)

Mud bath? Pssh. That's an every day occurence here.




Nice comfy place to relax after a long day at the spa? We got ya covered.



Pleasant dreams!

7 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Ha! Way to look on the bright side! Those mud baths are supposed to be AWESOME for the skin! :-)

Joy said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! Way to look at the bright side, mama! Those are the fun times they'll remember anyway. :)

PS. My Honest Scrap is finally up. :)

Dawn said...

That's so cute! Your spa sounds like my kind of place. :)

Madeline Rains said...

: ) So sweet.

MomCO3 said...

Ha! You forgot the exfoliating sand treatment on your feet when you walk in the back door... or at least, when I do.
Blessings, Annie

Sarah said...

Annie, so true. How did I forget that? lol

sgaissert said...

I love it! We grow cucumbers here, so I suppose if I slice them and put slices over my eyes, I can say I live at a spa, too! I love your sense of humor.