Sunday, July 26, 2009

Snapshot Sunday 07-26-09

I'm sorry I missed last week's Snapshots. Back on the wagon this week. Leave a comment if you have one to add or if you want me to link to your Snapshots from last week.


(it becomes obvious what this is in the last picture)



This last picture has a funny story. Ainsley decided to cut the hair on her dolls, so after she was done I lined them up and took a picture. They look darling, I think, in their hip new haircuts. I especially like the topless Joan Jett mermaid, second from the left.

After I took the picture I left them there. When I walked back by later, I saw a new arrangement.

Oh my.

How it began.

Sherry
West Coast Addict

6 comments:

Katey said...

Oh my! I am laughing out loud over here! What a lucky fella! My sister and I cut the hair off all of our Barbie dolls and we used nail polish to color what was left of it. Ah, the memories.

Sherry said...

Ha! :D

Stephanie said...

lol!

I'm not up yet, but will be later. :)
Thanks for the laugh.

Sherry said...

I'm up, now. :)

dongdong said...

that is so funny that I just had to tell you and leave a comment. This is something I can see my daughter doing too. LOL. Thanks for sharing!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Snort!
It must be hot at your house. Why else would they not have much, if any, clothes on? lol