Monday, July 6, 2009

Style or utility? Where does your wardrobe fall?

When we pulled the dress-up clothes out of their boxes, there was much rejoicing. The girls dug in immediately.

Hannah went for style. Ignore that expression. She really is rejoicing.


Ainsley, however, went for utility - a ballerina dress went on and she didn't stop moving until the music went off.





Want to see real rejoicing?

Serious rejoicing. Serious enough that it inspired her sister to get in on the act.

And all is right with the world again.

I'm thinking that our run of pictures in which the wardrobe included no dress-up clothes is over.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

First off... sorry I didn't participate in SS, I was sooo sick! I got another damned food-born illness!! gah! (not from my own cooking, thankyouverymuch)

These are sooo cute!
Sometimes I look at my pictures and think "everyone probably thinks I torture these babes of mine... they're hardly ever smiling in pictures! :0
The truth, of course, is that I never say "look at me" or "smile!" and so I get them while they're concentrating. Oh well. They smile and laugh sometimes. I promise.

Ains looks so joyful -euphoric, actually- to be on the stage performing.

Hannah has quite the star-studded getup on.
Fabulous, to be sure.

Sweet little gems.

Madeline Rains said...

That dancer girl of yours is a girl of my own heart!

Lindsay said...

They look like they're having so much fun! I would really love to get Meredith some dress up clothes. Where did you get them all from? I've been watching on Craig's List and the consignment stores and never see anything suitable.

Cindy said...

Cuteness! Love how Hannah appears to be holding that formal pose in the last photo. I found the wings from Sadie's Halloween costume yesterday and they have been a real hit. There's something about finding a lost item that makes it that much more delightful.