Sunday, August 2, 2009

Snapshot Sunday 08-02-09

I can't remember if I sent you over to look at the update on the baby bird we found on the ground. Did I? My brain's going in too many different directions these days. If I didn't, go here.

Now for snapshots.


Cannot recommend this book highly enough. If you have kids, go check this book out.

A present from a sister. It's apple butter, chokecherry syrup, blackberry syrup, and apricot syrup. A box full of the stuff.




This one ties into last week's snapshots.

How it began.

Other snapshots -

SunnyDay Mama is joining us again!
Heart Rockin Mama
Rinnyboo
Ramblings

4 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

It is somehow comforting to know than mine is not the only house in which one might find a juicebox taped to a wall!
And, btw, the pictures of your daughter and the birdie... Oh my!

sunnymama said...

Thanks for the cookery book recommendation! I'll check it out :)

Sarah said...

HRM, I know, right? lol The other day it was a glue stick lid glued to the wall. That one made me look twice.

Aren't those bird pictures wonderful? I felt so, so, *so* lucky to be able to capture those.

Sunnymama, I forgot to mention that that cookbook is a British cookbook. It's really lovely.

theprovidentwoman said...

Great snap shots.