Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ainsley says ...

--Today while we were working in the butterfly garden, Hannah asked me to come get Gray out of her flax because he was throwing rocks in it. "Yeah," says Ains, and then, in a very sweet voice "I want to die him." Huh. The words did not match either the tone or her actions - no sibling nastiness going on there at all.

--Ains came running upstairs in one of the masks that she and Hannah make off of Jumpstart. "Hi, Ains!", I said. "I not Ainser, I SOOPUH HEWOH!!!" Huh. As long as she doesn't wear a cape, right?

--Matt sat down next to me on the couch. Not ten seconds later there was a scream and a "GET OUT MY CUDDING SPOT!!!" Apparently he was in her cuddling spot, which I didn't know she had but I'm very glad she does.

4 comments:

Frontier Dreams (Nicole) said...

Oh my goodness! So sweet! Cudding spot! <3

Madeline Rains said...

What gems you have in here, always. It is so good that you have all of this recorded as you do forget - or rather, I forgot - the specifics.

Mrs. G. said...

Who doesn't need a cuddling spot?

Sarah said...

I know, ladies, right? A cuddling spot is indeed very nice to have in life. When she said it, my first thought was "I'm so glad she feels that confidence in having my cuddles and love." Well, I didn't think it that coherently. My first thought was somewhere along the lines of "Awwwwwww....."