Friday, September 4, 2009

They say it's your birthday!

My grandmother and my father stopped through on their way to a family reunion today. It was her 92nd birthday. I can't even imagine.

Ainsley sat beside her and chatted for over thirty minutes, which warmed my heart as my grandmother is her namesake.

Hannah made her a 'Birthday Monster'.



Happy Birthday, Grandma! You are an inspiration - one of the strongest women I know and I don't want to think of where I'd be without your presence and influence in my life.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet!
All of it.
Still crazy about those monsters.

James & Jessi McCalvy said...

Ainsley and Thelma don't match up well to me... Perhaps they have the same middle names? Glad to see you last weekend. One of these reunions we'll have to find time to talk!