Saturday, October 31, 2009

In progress.

Three Halloween costumes.

Two straight days of sewing. Two costumes are almost done, one is being cut out.

The girls have been playing their own games around me - and with me when I take much-needed breaks. I went tearing up the stairs yesterday when I heard Ains yelling 'MOTHER!!!' and was told that she was just yelling for her bunny's mother and "You go work on my dress". Nice.

Gray's not at the independent play age, so he's with me.


Yeah, he's right here with me.

Seven hours to go ...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck!

I had it soooo easy this year. Trev wanted to be Jengo Fett again, and Maddie wanted his dragon costume from a few years ago.
I feel like I cheated.
But I'll take it.

Joy said...

Good luck, Sarah! You're such a great mommy making all the costumes like that. :)

Sara said...

Wow... hope you made it (I'm sure you did). How wonderful that you made the costumes.

Katey said...

I can't wait to see the finished products!

Lynna said...

So that's why you haven't posted lately. My girls requested that I not make theirs this year. I was kinda sad, but it was alot easier - a trip to Walmart and wa. . . la. . . we're done. Hope to see the results of your hard work.

5orangepotatoes said...

I hope your halloween went well! Love the header, she is such a cutie!

lisa