Monday, November 30, 2009

Catch-up - one for the archives.

Crafts we've done that I want to save. This one's for the archives, so feel free to skip over.

Pop bottle butterflies (and dragons). Found here via Mountain Pulse.

Not great for littles. We did this when my cousin's kids were here and they had a lot of fun, so I'd say it's good for seven years old on up.



I'm definitely saving this one for when they're older.




Classic pasta pictures.

Cleaned out the pantry and found pasta I haven't used for years. I was more comfortable having the girls do art with it then testing it in the kitchen. So lucky we have enough money to make that decision.

Ains got frustrated fast and just told me where she wanted me to put the glue and she dumped the pasta.







Magazine Christmas Trees

Hannah picked the livestock equipment magazine over the hunting magazine because "Hunting's not my style, Mother. What kind of a girl do you think I am?"


Hannah's went to Daddy's work, Ains' is in their room.

1 comment: