Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you want your own library?

This site will not be good for you. And their fiction books (except for their kid's fiction books - Boo.) are 50% off for the next few days.

It's a site that sells books at closeout prices - sometimes, if you hit a good sale, for pennies. The problem hits when shipping is added. If you've spent $100 (don't judge) on books and gotten 61 books for that amount of money, you're feeling pretty smart - until shipping for those 61 heavy books hits. *gulp* (still, $133 for 61 books isn't bad - especially when they're quality books)

So, here's the point of this post. BookCloseouts.com is having a Free Shipping Sale. From now until the end of December, you get free shipping if you live in the US (including Hawaii and Alaska) or Canada.

4 comments:

kate said...

girl, are you trying to make me broke???? ;)

Sarah said...

lol. I know. Isn't it divine?

I love your blog, btw. Very sweet.

Maria said...

oh I did not need to read that!! LOL

Monica said...

The only people I judge are those with not enough books - you're safe from me!