Friday, November 6, 2009

Well, this isn't working.

Health issues equal blogging issues. Instead of being excited to post every day, I can go days before I realize that I haven't even *thought* of posting.

So many pictures, waiting to be posted. Most of them never will be - catch-up isn't really my style.

I will leave you with these pictures of Halloween - pictures snapped quickly of our little fairies (and a ghost cousin) and a little Peter Pan. Wish I had better pictures of the costumes, but my camera appears to be off-kilter and most pictures come out fuzzy, so we take what we can get.



And these pictures of our favorite Halloween crafts.

Stiff Fabric Ghosts


Crow puppets.

And this - the most important thing. Do you remember my sister? She used to look like this.

Now she looks like this.

And there was much rejoicing. (And no small amount of baby lust.)

9 comments:

mandy @ bona fide mama said...

look at that beautiful baby. so much going on. hope the health issues aren't anything serious. take care of yourself!

Sherry said...

Hope the health issues improve.

The costumes are adorable.

And HURRAY! for a new baby. :)

Lynna said...

I love the costumes!! You did a great job! Hope you're feeling better soon. The baby is beautiful.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Get well soon, Sarah. I'm so sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Love the costumes and the art projects. My oldest, Teagan, was Peter Pan when he was just a bit older than Grayson. Your costume turned out *much* better. I don't dare show this to Teagan now. lol
Um, I can't even imagine having legs so skinny while being pregnant. Your sister is lovely.
And huge congratulations on her beautiful baby. And to you, Aunt Sarah. :-)
Feel better.

Saberlowe said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Your sister's baby is gorgeous (congrats!) and your kids are lovely and adorable as always.

Cindy said...

PETER PAN!!! So cute! I love the fairies too- you are amazing to cut all those little pieces out and to figure out where they all go! Well done!

Katey said...

The Halloween costumes look great! And yay for a new baby!

Mama Teaching 2 said...

Awww, enjoy Aunthood!!!!

5orangepotatoes said...

Congratulations Auntie! The babe and mama are beautiful!

lisa