Sunday, January 10, 2010

She made it.

I made it.

When I called first thing in the morning, she said "Don't hurry to get me."

When we met up with her at the library, the first thing she said was "Can I stay two more nights?"

When I said that wasn't going to work, she wanted to know when the next time she could spend the night was.

It went very well. She went from a very attached (some have said too attached) child to a child who is still very much attached but confident enough (seemingly overnight) to do a sleepover with not a single glitch.

She seems determined to grow up.

Damn it.

*Many thanks to my sister for the sleepover pictures.

4 comments:

5orangepotatoes said...

love it. ha, to those who claim she is too attached. i've heard that many times myself.....

lisa

Cindy said...

Love the pictures! Looks like they were having a ball!

Maria said...

gotta say - Daniel was having a ball too, but for many of the activities he was in his birthday suit - if you kwim!

Darcel said...

Looks like she had a great time. I don't know what I'm going to do when that time comes for us.