Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's been two years.

Two years exactly since this little 'supah-hewo' entered my life.

Two years since my heart expanded yet even farther than I thought possible.



He is so very loved by his siblings.



Sometimes too loved.

His goofy personality is so much fun.







He's conquered all of us.

Happy Birthday, little man. I can't imagine my life without you in it.

I don't know what a two-year-old wishes for, but I hope that whatever it is, you get it in spades.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've known you for a little over two years, then! :)

When I think of my babies being born and pre-them and all that, it seems strange. Seems that they've always been a part of my life.
Seems impossible that I've ever been without them.

Stephanie said...

Oh!!
sheesh.
And Happy Birthday Little Gray!!!

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Wonderful pictures! I remember some of them from the original blog posts and love them even more a second time around.
Happy Birthday, Grayson - I don't have the joy of knowing you personally, but I'm loving watching you grow up through your mama's stories and photos.
p.s. that blue supah-hewo mask is supah cool!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Grayson!

Mama Teaching 2 said...

I love the birth photo!!!!!!

Happy day to you sweet one.

Cindy said...

Yea for Grayson! Happy Birthday Bubu!

Kyre said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! What sweet photos.

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday, Grayson! :)

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Bubbub! (from Emma)

Happy Birthday Gray-Gray - from the rest of us! :o)

Cindy said...

Also- I was going to ask you why none of his photos have him wearing a glove or mitten... then I took a closer look at your header picture. Love it!

Darcel said...

Happy Birthday little man! Such sweet photos.