Tuesday, March 2, 2010

On our way home.

We're leaving this...

and this...

and this...

Oh, and this.

The brief vacation in the sun was so rejuvenating.

The girls are ready to go home and see their daddy. When we stopped at a McDonald's Play Place yesterday, Ains saved a seat for her daddy at the table. Hannah's goat, Beauty, kidded out while we were gone and Hannah wants to get back to take care of her and her new baby, Diamond.

So this morning, when Daddy called our hotel room, I had some very happy children.

It will be good to be home.

4 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

I see that Ainsley is wearing her festive "heading back home to Daddy" cape!
Safe travels, you four!

Maria said...

Have a safe trip! It will be good to see you again.

trixi said...

Going away is always fun but heading home is just as exciting!

Sarah said...

Isn't that cape awesome, Danni?

We've made it home, so I now have time to catch up on my blog reader - you're first on my list!