Sunday, April 25, 2010

These are things I have to say?

"Ainsley, let your brother out of the kennel."

It's been too long since a 'funny things said around here' post.

Some from Hannah.

Me:"I love you Hannah."
Hannah: "Well, that's good to know."

"I think he must have a spyglass?" Who? "Santa Claus, of course." (she was listening to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town")

This one's from a few months ago. Hannah decided she wanted some fish. We already have enough of a zoo around here, so Matt said "It's not a good time right now." She climbed on his lap and gave him a big hug and some kisses. He said "Are you trying to buy fish with hugs and kisses?"

*Blink* *Blink* "Yes."

3 comments:

Goodwife said...

LOL! Kids are so funny and silly and sweet!

Mama Teaching 2 said...

The last one sounds like my little Remy. Always wanting a new critter. Hee hee...

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Ah ha ha.... "...let your brother out of the kennel!" I can *so* remember saying things just like this! :-)