Monday, June 21, 2010

Today's post is brought to you by blueberry bagels.


I wanted to show you what the girls made their dad for Father's Day (Gray slept through the whole project). I found this last year on maxylola. It is the cutest idea, especially for a guy like my husband who loves taking his kids fishing.

Aren't they sweet? Can you tell what they're made of? Paintbrush handles. Brilliant.

So he got breakfast in bed - first time for him - and his yearly fishing license, these fish to hang in his office, and two little girls telling him at random times throughout the day that he was 'the bestest Daddy in the whole wold' (Ains) and 'You may just be the best Father a girl has ever known. I don't know for sure that you are because there are an awful lot of fathers out there, but that's the way I see it.' (Hannah - of course).

2 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

What a perfect Father's Day!!
I have no doubt that Matt would not have wished for anything more! :-)

Michelle said...

After spending some time with that kid, I would not be surprised if he ate every single one of those bagels. He is a bottomless pit!

Sounds just like your girls... :O)