Monday, September 13, 2010

Blast from the Past

Searching through my old posts today for one a friend was looking for and I came across this one.

And that's the main reason why I blog. I'd forgotten about that day. It makes me smile how very similar our days still are two years later.

Oh, and this one - a freckle-less Ainsley!

Ainsley being a hero.

I found the post my friend was looking for - a comparison of the sizes of the planets, but the link isn't working. I googled for it, but all links lead back to the Techdo page which is defunct. Major bummer.

I did find the World Sunlight Map page again. Just as cool this time around.

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

Sweet - I love the two linkies!

kellyi said...

I keep our blog for the very same reason...it's so cool to look back and see what we were doing.

Thanks for the link to the very cool daylight map. Using this to wow the kids tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That's why I blog too. I want to be able to look back and see what kind of things we did, how we've changed, and how we've stayed the same. LOVED the today we post. =)

Lindsay said...

If a comment just came through with no name, that was me... I have a baby on my lap trying to help me out. :) If it didn't go through, I said that I LOVED the today we post.

And I blog for the same reasons, to look back at everything we do/did, to see how we've all changed, and to see how we've all stayed the same.