Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Christmas Morning.

Started out with anticipation.

It was so worth it.

The girls were counting on getting something very specific.

And there it is. Hannah, especially, has not been parted from it very much over the last week.

Hannah knew exactly what she wanted to make for her family for Christmas, so I helped her out.

They were much loved.

Did I say much loved?




Matt played dolls with them for hours.

The day ended with satisfaction - and a show. Of course.





*Many of these pictures were taken by my father.

3 comments:

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't get over Hannah's toothless look. It ages her so much. :-)

Maria said...

I love the violins! And the stuffed animals - what dedication!

Lindsay said...

I love that picture of your two girls hugging. So so precious. What a fabulous day it looks like you all had.