Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Current inspirations.

Planning our Chinese New Year - because Ains is all over anything Chinese right now. :)
- using this page, this page, and this page. Oh, and I've already ordered these. SO excited to get them!
Do you have any suggestions?

This video about the earth's population is fascinating Hannah right now.

And this video showing sled dogs and polar bears playing together is fascinating me.

So wanting to make these for Hannah's birthday.

And I need to go buy some vodka - to go with my vanilla beans of course.

And I wish I knew someone with a kindle that I could make this for.

6 comments:

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

That Kindle cover is totally awesome!

You'll have to take lots of photos of your Chinese New Year celebration!

aukenburg said...

I love that China packet and those paper dolls! I saw a similar idea for an ebook cover somewhere and really want to make one for my Nook but I'm not sure when thats going to happen.

debbiedas said...

We were given an e-reader for Christmas. It's nothing I would have ever bought for myself as I prefer paper books - but it's kind of cool. Fred is loving it. And that cover is really neat.

Love that you are celebrating the Chinese New Year. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Spooky said...

Oh, I have the Learn About China packet from a few years ago, it's AWESOME!!!

bioluminescence said...

Search for China on the video page of Sesamestreet.org . I HIGHLY recommend the peacock dance. There's other stuff too.

Natalie said...

Yum! I can't stop using my vanilla extract! I made it a lot stronger though so it was ready in 4 to 6 weeks! I had a BIG vanilla need :-) Here's my recipe http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=157405400967232

I can't wait to hear about yours when it's done.