Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bowling fun.

About 8 months ago now, we were having an 'off' day. You know those days when every. single. person in the family is just ... off? Snarling, squabbling, all because you're just ... cranky.

So Matt had the brilliant idea of taking us bowling - the kids first time. It really was inspired. It was such a hit that we go about once a month now. Ains in particular *loves* it. She even has her special designated 'bowling socks' that she has to wear when we go.

This last weekend, we went again. Too much winter blah. It worked its magic again.



But I'd like to say one thing.

She needs to stop growing up.

Look how old she looks!

And him.

Carrying around a 6 pound ball like it's nothing. STOP GROWING UP!

And HER!

Oh. Never mind. She's good.

7 comments:

CORoots said...

How cute are these pictures!?!?

affectioknit said...

Sweet! FUN! ...that reminds me - it's been a while since we've been bowling...

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

Nice sprawl Ains. Can't stop giggling. :-)

Stephanie said...

I was thinking that Grey looked all growed up.
That picture of Ainsley is wonderful. :)

Debbie said...

Oh Hannah is sooooo beautiful.

And Grey, really? Carrying around that ball? Isaac is going to be 5 in July and I am afraid he'd drop the ball on his foot and or try to throw it at someone. Yeah, we haven't been bowling yet. Maybe we should try.

And Ainsley, that girl owns a piece of my heart, I tell ya. xo

aukenburg said...

I got such a good laugh out of your ending there. Thanks, I needed that.

denise said...

Fun!