Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cookie cutter stories.


It's the cutest use for cookie cutters.

It makes my years of collecting them worth it.

It adds ten minutes onto making cookies since I have to make sure they're washed before I use them.

But that is such a small price to pay for the cuteness.

We just added some doggie cookie cutters thanks to a great friend, Danni - everyone from Bella to Cygnus to Scooby Doo now make an appearance in the stories.


Danni said...

These pictures are just the cutest! I can just hear Ainsley's little voice enthusiastically telling her tall tales!
But what about Danni? Does she make an appearance in the stories? (Dangit - I *knew* I should've bought that cookie cutter shaped like me!!!!)

MamaTea said...

Cute idea! We have a giant bucket of old cookie cutters...I wonder what the boys could dream up to do with them... :)

Stephanie said...

:) 's!

Bona Fide Mama said...

tee hee.