Thursday, March 3, 2011

Three years goes by so fast.

He never really was this small, was he?

Couldn't have been.

But he was. And he was loved from the first moment we saw him.

All of us.

I hardly recognize him in some of these old pictures.

In others, not so hard at all.

Quiet and playful.

Giggly and loves horse rides.

Misses his Daddy when he's at work. (He spent 5 minutes dusting Daddy's picture on the family tree.)

Lets his sisters dress him up.

I can't do anything in the kitchen without him right there wanting to help.

There was never any question of his tractor going into the garage with the bikes at the end of fall.

He is so very loved.

Happy Birthday my quiet little guy.

I can't imagine our family without you in it.

6 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Beautiful Grayson - you are adorable! I love the photo of you dusting your daddy's picture. It made my heart swell.
Happy birthday to YOU! :-)

MamaTea said...

Very very sweet! Happy birthday! :)

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! And Happy Birthday to his Momma :-)

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

What a sweet boy. I can't believe he's 3 already. It seems like yesterday that Ashley was playing with him when he was an infant.

Debbie said...

Oh Sarah...the last picture made my eyes well up. Such a beautiful little boy. Happy Birthday Grayson...and Happy Birth Day Mama. xoxo

Lindasy said...

I forgot he is so close in age to Meredith. For some reason I always still picture him as a little toddler or baby (even seeing the pictures on your blog!). Happy (belated) birthday to him.