Thursday, April 21, 2011

Look what we got to do yesterday!

Spring fever demanded it, no matter how cold it was.













Partway through the playing, I realized that I was heading the same way with this pregnancy that I did with Ainsley's and if I didn't fix it, I was likely to be handing my husband the camera in the middle of labor and saying "Quick! Get a picture of my tummy while she's still in there!"

So I handed Hannah the camera and asked her to get a picture. "The picture is to show my pregnant tummy, so don't get too far back, ok?" Ok.

Whoa. That's close. Sorry 'bout that.

We're counting down in weeks, not months now. Deep breaths.

2 comments:

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

LOVE the belly shot! Glad you were able to get out and get fresh air. I don't dare show you photos of what my girls did yesterday. Let's just say it involved swimsuits.

Lindsay said...

We did that this week too! I love spring. Can't believe you're due so soon! So exciting. :)