Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bleach pen t-shirts.

While I was packing I came across a lot of small crafting supplies bought for projects that never got done. Some of them I thrift stored, some I saved because, you know, I *will* do them.... sometime ... and some I dropped everything and just did the project. Finally. This was one of those. I found the bleach pen. I found t-shirts. I found girls. I turned them loose. They designed their own shirts while I packed and tried to keep little brothers away from them. I really love the way they turned out.

Hannah did an African scene. She used my chalk fabric marker to draw it and then traced the chalk lines with the bleach pen.

Ainsley did a sunny day. I got close-ups of my favorite parts. This is a snail beside a flower and the flower is dreaming of when it was a very young flower, just a stem.

This is a bear that is thinking of eating the snail.



Hannah's was much more crisp than Ainsley's. I think it's because she did hers first, but I don't really know.

Cute, fun project.

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Those are awesome!

~Have a lovely day!

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

Love this! Especially the reminiscent flower. :-)