Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In the deep end.

Today was a hot day. That didn't stop Gray from wearing his superhero long-sleeved shirt. I need to get him a short-sleeve one.

We ran through our library book list to see which books need to go back to the library, so a lot of the day was spent reading.

And playing with trains.

And setting up cello lessons for Ainsley.

And working on fashions.

Hannah said she had an idea that was 'too big for one piece of paper. I'll post the finished picture when she's done.

And cleaning the craft room. Which led to finding white t-shirts for the boys that were to be tie-dyed at the same time as the girls and I tie-dyed our Color Me Rad 5K t-shirts (which only looked brightly colored at the race and now look very dingy after having been washed). So we tie-dyed all of our shirts.

 And I realized that I bought my boys white shirts with cap sleeves. *sigh* I just won't tell them.

Tomorrow we get to rinse them out and see how they look.

We cut up a watermelon which caused lots of rejoicing.

Ainsley wrote a love letter to her daddy.


We went swimming. Twice. And Ainsley passed the swim test and is allowed in the deep DEEP end! (6 feet, but to them - and to their mama watching - that is deep!)

More books and bed for everyone but Ainsley, who played fashion games, mostly of the fairy variety. And then bed for her. And then bed for me.

No comments: